The term “personal information” means information that you provide to us which allows us to contact or identify you, such as your name, your phone number, your email address, your current location or any other data that is connected to such information.
1. We use commercially reasonable efforts to make sure that the collection of personal information is limited only to what is necessary in order to serve the purposes outlined below. If we plan to use your information for a manner other than the one which it is collected for, then we will ask you for your consent before we proceed to use it.
1.1 If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any personal information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication.
1.2 We record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you make, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site. You cannot be identified from this aggregate information.
1.3 We send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following directions in your specific browser. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly.
2. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
2.1 Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
2.2 Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
3. You may choose to provide us with another person’s email address to invite the person to use the Site. We use this information to contact that person about the invitation only once, unless that person becomes a member on the Site or provides us with their email address again, either by subscribing to a newsletter or by other means. By providing us with another person’s e-mail address, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the person to share his or her e-mail address with us. All invitees are provided with the option not to receive further invitations. We may disclose such information if required to do so in order to comply with legal process, as described above.
4. The Site may contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
5. To the extent you include personal information within your submissions (such as a photo of yourself), third parties may be able to identify you, associate you with your user account, and contact you. Third parties can also associate you with your user account using the “Member Search” feature on the Site, but only if the third party already knows your full name and you include information in your submissions that allow the third party to distinguish you from other users who might share the same full name. Please do not include information in your submissions that you expect to keep private. In addition, you can reduce the risk of being personally identified by choosing a fictitious account name, though doing so may detract from the credibility of your submissions among other users.
You hereby acknowledge that russianinsiders.com is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us